Joseph Cassel — Swift’s stylist extraordinaire — is responsible for the 4 minutes and 33 seconds of style heaven that is Taylor Swift’s music video, Blank Space. As if Taylor wasn’t already a style icon, she has now solidified her status in the fashion hall of fame. With a total of 20 different outfits from top designers like Dolce and Gabbana and Elie Saab — Swift looks so stunning it’s almost sinful. If you are looking to recreate Swift’s dreamy attire, I’ve got you covered with a comprehensive guide of Blank Space outfit credits, and if you can’t afford Swift’s designer duds, don’t fret! I’ve rounded up some of the best look-a-likes on the market. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and start shopping these Taylor Swift approved looks.
5. This Audrey Hepburn-esque sweater is by Miu Miu (similar at Forever 21 ($7) and by rag & bone ($101)), the plaid pants by Topshop ($84), and the gorgeous statement necklace is by Lorraine Shwartz (similar at Nordstrom ($78)).
8. Swift’s riding outfit is the perfect combination of Elizabeth and James sunglasses (similar by Elizabeth and James ($194)), Oscar De La Renta blouse (similar at Forever 21 ($20)), Ralph Lauren riding pants (similar at Ralph Lauren ($59)), Sergio Rossi boots (similar by Frye ($348)), and of course Lorraine Shwartz jewelry.
11. Taylor’s colorful outfit is composed of high-waisted shorts by Katie Ermilio (similar by Marc Jacobs ($228)), a yellow Miu Miu sweater (similar by River Island ($30)), Charlotte Olympia shoes (similar by American Rag ($59)), and Lorraine Shwartz jewelry.
12. Taylor’s picnic-perfect skirt and shirt set is by Stephanie Waldrip (similar from Pixie Market ($106)), her sunnies are Linda Farrow (similar at Urban Outfitters ($40)), and her jewelry is Lorraine Schwartz.
14. Arguably the most famous outfit from the video is this leopard blouse and skirt by Dolce & Gabbana (similar by rag & bone ($595)) and her leopard print shoes by Ralph Lauren ($995) (similar by Joie ($198)).
20. Taylor’s sheer black number is made up of a blouse by Oscar De La Renta, a skirt by Milly (similar set at Free People ($148)), Shoes by Blonda Castana (similar by Sam Edelman ($180) and Nine West ($119)), and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz.
Images: Big Machine Productions and HSI Productions